Is Your Marketing Message Targeting the Right Audience?
Deliver your marketing message to corporate expansion planners as they evaluate future locations and partners for expansion.
According to the December 2016 Circulation Statement from BPA International, Site Selection magazine delivers a Total Qualified Circulation of 45,311 subscribers .
Here is who they are:
- 26,489 (58.5 percent) are representatives of manufacturing companies.
- 27,615 (60.9 percent) are CEO's, partners, chairmen, presidents or owners.
- 23,194 (51.2 percent) represent companies of 100 or more employees.
- 8,698 (19.0 percent) represent companies of 500 or more employees.
- 30,037 are subscribers who have been qualified within one year.
- 2,088 represent the food & kindred products industry.
- 2,769 represent the plastics industry.
- 4,318 represent the metal products industry.
- 4,308 represent the machinery industry.
- 2,360 represent the automotive industry.
- 3,136 represent biotech & pharmaceutical manufacturing.
- 3,884 represent electronics and IT.
- 5,568 are based in California.
- 3,237 are based in Texas.
- 2,284 are based in New York.
- 2,101 are based in Pennsylvania.
- 2,399 are based in Ohio.
- 1,864 are based in Florida.
- 1,337 are based in North Carolina.
- 2,400 are based in Illinois.
- 1,574 are International (non-US)
In addition to the above numbers, 368 recipients are members of the Industrial Asset Management Council (IAMC), which includes senior-level decision-makers from 3M, Abbot Labs, Air Products and Chemicals Inc., BASF Corporation, General Mills, Rolls Royce, John Deere, Merck, Weyerhaeuser Company and many, many other large industrial companies (based upon the publisher's own data).
The bottom line is this - if you want your unique marketing message to capture the attention of high-level corporate site selectors who have the ability to bring a large industrial project to you area, Site Selection magazine delivers the audience you are seeking.
Site Selection also offers bonus distribution opportunities throughout the year at conferences and trade shows for IAMC, Janus, World Forum for FDI, AURP, MIPIM and BIO.
For information on how you can expose your marketing message to this audience, call your Site Selection account executive today at 1-800-554-5686.